For Premium plan users, our Requests feature allows team members to initiate transfer requests on behalf of an admin, who is notified and can approve or reject a demand in just a few clicks.
This feature allows managers to stay in control of their company finances while giving more freedom to their team.
How to approve a transfer request in Qonto?
- Log in to your Qonto app, from your desktop or your mobile
- Go to the Requests tab in the main menu. Once your team sent you a transfer request, the transaction remains in the Pending tab, waiting for your validation.
- Select a transfer request by clicking on it. You can now verify the transfer details.
- Approve or decline the transfer request accordingly. Buttons are displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- You’ll be able to comment on your decision if you choose to reject a transfer request.