A few traditional banks operate with outdated IBAN databases.
As a result, while making a transfer to your Qonto account, you might receive an error message claiming that your IBAN (or the BIC / SWIFT code) is not valid.
In that case:
- enter your BIC without the final x3 "X" (ex: TRZOFR21 or QNTOFRP1)
- get in touch with the bank's Customer Support Team and ask for the addition of your Qonto IBAN to the database
And if it doesn't work (again)?
We'll help you find a solution. Please send us a message with the following information:
- A short description of the problem: what was the action you've tried to perform and what was the error message (a screenshot would be much appreciated)
- The name of the bank involved
- The IBAN or account number of the issuer's account
- The transaction concerned: time, reference and amount.
We'll then find the best way to solve this issue.